- David Clark- Headset Communication Systems for High-Noise Environments>
- Stereo Headset>
- 10S / DC Stereo Headset
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
10S / DC Stereo Headset
The 10S/DC stereo headset was born from years of experience in successfully providing communication solutions for high-noise environments. We have achieved a timeless design blending the highest audio quality with high passive noise reduction. Other, noise-cancelling stereo headsets partially cancel, electronically, a certain spectrum of low frequency noise. This creates a listening experience that has less low frequency, ambient sound. However, noise-cancelling may also result in hearing less low frequency sound altogether - keeping you from getting the most out of your listening experience. The 10S/DC stereo headset delivers all the sound you were meant to hear, in stunning stereo quality. And with features such as a super-soft, double-foam head pad and undercut, Comfort-Gel ear seals, you'll experience a level of comfort that's unattainable from other stereo headsets.
- Stunning audio over a wide frequency range
- Super-soft, double foam head pad and undercut, Comfort-Gel ear seals for maximum comfort
- Dual volume control on each dome allows you to adjust volume levels independently in each ear
- 6-foot extended coil cord terminated with 3.5 mm plug
- 1/4 in. plug adapters (mono and stereo) included
- Dynamic, high-fidelity earphone elements with range of 10 to 20,000 Hz
- Noise Reduction Rating: 23 dB