- David Clark- Headset Communication Systems for High-Noise Environments>
- Aviation Headsets>
- DC PRO-X2 Series>
- DC PRO-X2, ENC HEADSET-MIC, DUAL PLUG, BT
DC PRO-X2, ENC HEADSET-MIC, DUAL PLUG, BT
The DC PRO-X2 is the first, true 'crossover' headset in aviation - ideal for both general aviation and commercial pilots that prefer the unmatched comfort of a lightweight, rest-on-ear design. The next generation DC PRO-X2 Series retains all the comfort and performance features of the original, pilot-acclaimed DC PRO-X headsets; now with enhanced ANR and audio performance.
The headset features excellent Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth® wireless audio for pairing with cell phones, tablets, music players and other Bluetooth® compatible devices. DC PRO-X2 headsets come with a 30-day, Fly it Free, money back guarantee and 5-year warranty.
- Enhanced Auto-Shutoff feature virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in changing, high noise conditions
- Soft, Outlast® technology, heat absorbing head pad keeps you cool and comfortable in flight
- Hybrid ENC technology for excellent active noise reduction
- Plush, rest-on-ear (supra aural), leatherette ear seals reduce heat buildup
- Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension, less than 8 ounces
- Compact control module with intuitive, multi-function control pad
- Bluetooth® wireless audio
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved